The Pool Section
The District Pool is an important supportive sub-system in any Collectorate. It is basically designed
- To provide vehicles from the District Pool to different departments/ officer and other VIPs to discharge their official functions.
- To provide district pool car to the judges of Calcutta High Court on the day of strike called by political organization.
The Passport section has been designed to enable the District Magistrate to issue Indo-Bangladesh passports to applicants with place of origin in this district. Like all the other border districts of West Bengal, this district also is guided in this matter by the relevant circulars of the Home (Political) Department.
Presently, forms for application for passports are available in the office of the District Magistrate
The V.R. section constitutes a major wing of the Regulatory Administration at the district level. This section is basically designed to screen the potential recruits to public offices through examination of their antecedents on the basis of reports obtained from Police authorities of the respective areas.
The loans section of the Collectorate is meant to extend loans to cultivators for purchase of agricultural inputs. The Govt. of West Bengal, in the Agriculture Dept, allots district-wise funds, following which the District Magistrate arranges to disburse the loans to the beneficiaries through the Blocks.
The historical backdrop is that the L.I.G.H. scheme of undivided 24-Prgs. was introduced by the Planning & Dev. Dept, Govt. of W.B. in the year 1955-56. It is now handled by the Housing Department. The object of the scheme is to assist the rural people to construct 'Pucca' residential houses by granting loan against mortgage of property. Loan is usually sanctioned to the individual
The Compensation section of the Collectorate has been designed to attend to the compensation problems evolving from the implementation of the West Bengal Estate Acquisition Act, 1955. The Ex-intermediaries abolished since the inception of the said Act are entitled to prescribed amount of compensation, for which the assessment rules are prepared by the District Land & Land Reforms wing, on the basis of the prevalent rules.
- District Environment Plan 2022
- Notice for engagement for district one stop center
- Final Publication of Reservation of Seat in Form B of Pujali Municipality
- Interview notification related to third drive recruitment of PBSSD
- Publication of the draft order under Rule of West Bengal Municipal Elections Reservation of Seats Rules in Form A in respect of Pujali Municipality
- View All